The Auckland Executive Club welcomes all women in business, who either own their own business or who are employed within an organisation. Our members want to be part of an inspiring group of women who are learning and developing themselves while enjoying the camaraderie of other businesswomen.
The Auckland Executive Club was formed by a group of business women in 1986, and prides itself as one of the first networking support groups in New Zealand. We offer friendly networking, public speaking practise for those interested, lite professional development, and business promotion to help your key women build confidence for other business meetings.
The main objectives of the Club:
- To provide a forum for women, which will allow for personal and professional growth.
- To encourage networking and business promotion.
- To enjoy motivational and topical speakers.
Our monthly meetings include:
- Meeting at the Royal NZ Yacht Squadron, an attractive and central location at Westhaven. These are held on the third Tuesday of the month, 6.00pm – 9.00pm.
- An opportunity to network as a whole group and smaller groups.
- A two-course meal.
- A guest speaker.
- An opportunity to go into the member business card draw for the following month to deliver a 2 minute elevator pitch.
- An opportunity to present your company in the Member Spotlight segment of the evening and leave relevant marketing material on tables.
- An opportunity for promotional items such as Sweet Treat, advertising in the news emails each month.
- An opportunity to invite guests to experience the club.
- Our monthly raffle proceeds are donated to our supported charity.
Membership will give you the opportunity to:
- Provide relevant, personal and professional development.
- Network and meet like-minded business women.
- Promote your business to people in business.
- Get new business from new people.
- Earlybird ticket prices.
- Directory listing on the website.
- Members Notice Board - you can submit articles and free downloads for approval for the website.
- We have a social media schedule that includes a ‘Meet the Member’ post that showcases you and your business on our Facebook page.
- You can add a post to the Facebook and LinkedIn page, they will be checked prior to approval and posting on the wall.
- A business card draw each meeting to win a 2 minute business promotion slot, including social media promotion.
- Restricted membership within business sectors to ensure a balance.
- Building connections with others at monthly meetings.
A monthly Member Spotlight to promote your business that includes:
- a section in the e-newsletter, which goes out four times a month to a large database
- current Member Spotlight information on the website
- a post on our social media platforms
- display of your business collateral
- 10-minute presentation about your business.
How our Membership works:
- The annual subscription for this is $290.
- Dinner cost per person as a member and at the earlybird price is $60 incl GST.
Please follow this link to apply online. If you would like to find out more email our President.
We look forward to welcoming your team to the Auckland Executive Club soon.